Skip to main content

RECIPE OF KETO FRIENDLY TIRAMISU (NO EGG - VEGAN FRIENDLY)

With glimpse of an eye , Yes, I am over 40 now. 

However, I never feel better and healthier than when I was at my 20s, which I always have migraine issues. No matter what I do, I always have headache problem. And that normally will last for at least 5 days.

Ever since I had my whole food and Low carb diet about 6 years ago, My migraine finally divorced with me. Since then,  I never fall sick again. Surprisingly, I do not need to wear glasses anymore. As my eye sights have improved from 150-175 to 125-150.

I understand that my family history have both diabetes and cancer; and after I saw how my late father passed away in front of my eye, this makes me more concern about my diet and food intake. Hence, I did lots of research online, read books, took courses.  With all my effort, I am a Certified Trainer with Diploma in Diet and Nutrition and Diploma in Ketogenic Diet.

Sometimes, u might see me going even further to Keto occasionally when I feel like my body needs more energy or when I have a BIG FEAST, I will go for longer Fast. My longest IF is 48 hours.

With all my passion, I wish to help more people to lead a healthy lifestyle and love what you are doing right now. If things cannot be changed, then you have to change.

Since my birthday is tomorrow, I have baked myself a Keto Friendly Tiramisu to share with my husband and kids. And they love it too.

Please find below recipe for my birthday cake:
Coffee - 1 tablespoon of Black Instant Coffee (I used Nescafe Gold) - 1 drop of Stevia - 20 gram of Hot Water Eggless Tiramisu Cream - 90g Tartura Cream cheese - 100g Whipping cream - 1tbp Coffee water Keto Tiramisu Cake - 2 Egg yolk - 30g Almond flour - ¼ tsp Baking powder - ¼ tsp Vanilla Essence - 2 Egg white - 20g Erythritol

Method:

  1. Make hot espresso and set aside.
  2. Make sure cream cheese is in room temperate. Cream the cream cheese by using spatula. Then add in whipping cream. Do not need to whip the cream, but just added in the cream cheese make sure cream cheese and whipping cream are well corporate. Followed by 1 tablespoon of Coffee.
  3. Normal tiramisu are using Lady Finger biscuits. For my case, I am baking a Keto Friendly cake for my tiramisu. 
  4. Mix egg yolk, Almond Flour, baking powder and vanilla essence in a bowl.
  5. Then beat Egg white with Erythritol until soft peak.
  6. Baked in a oven for 150 C for 15 minutes. I baked about 2 minutes longer as I want the cake to be harden a bit. so that when I spread my coffee water on top of the cake, it will not be too soft.
  7. Lastly, is time to assemble. One layer of cake, spread coffee, one layer of cream.
  8. Last layer should be cream.
Note: By sharing our experiences in baking and cooking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence I would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking or cooking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement.

Comments