Skip to main content

WHY ARE WE GIVING OUR SELF EXCUSES FOR NOT EATING HEALTHY?

Sample of Meal Preparation from Home
By Peg's Cottage

Have you ever find any excuse for yourself for not eating healthy? If you love yourself, you want to give your body the best nutrients!

Below are some common excuses which we normally will say to ourselves:
  1. I’ll start tomorrow. Or Monday. Or next week. The problem is that tomorrow never seems to arrive.
  2. One bite won’t hurt. That may be true, but one bite often turns into two, and then a full serving.
  3. I’m too hungry. 
  4. I deserve a break. Of course we do, just do within the boundaries will do. As for me, i will give myself a break when if is only Mum's love, that cannot be avoided. Or my birthday, but i will choose the food which has high nutrients for my body. Remember high carb food or sugary beverage is not going to make you feel better for more than a few seconds, and it certainly will not solve any problems.
  5. I already blew it for today. Is ok, just restart again! We are all human being after all.
  6. Healthy food is too expensive. It does not need to be. Instead, meal prep has become easier if we can purchase it in bulk. In fact, to me, meal prep is much more cheaper than eat out these days. If you need information for meal prep, you can PM me for information, i am not selling any products, but i am willing to share my knowledge with you.
  7. Healthy food is too boring. As a matter of fact that everyone will think healthy food are tasteless and bored. However, it can be flavorful if you know how to prepare it. Understand your body, your body will provide signal of why type of food is good!
  8. I don’t have time to cook. To eat healthily is not tough, there are many simple meal prep online you can search if you are willing to change. Or you may PM me for further information. 
  9. Diets do not work for me. However, the truth is, if you are willing to give yourself a chance to change the current unhealthy lifestyle to a better one for good.
  10. It’s too hard to eat healthy with kids around. We will definitely have snacks when you have kids at home. But why is it an excuse for yourself to eat all those snacks?
  11. I don’t have time to log my food. Don't you have 10 minutes to log the food you eat daily on an App if you can browse FB for 1 hour?
Be determined and Love yourself from today onward, stop finding any excuse for yourself anymore!

"Love Yourself by Consuming only Whole Food" 

"Be Healthy First and Weight Loss will come Eventually"

Note:By sharing our experiences in baking and cooking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence i would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking or cooking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement.


Comments