Skip to main content

(KETO FRIENDLY) RECIPE OF MINI KETO MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE (GLUTEN FREE) 生酮巧克力蛋糕



Today mark my 357th day of my keto Journey, and i would like to share this Keto Moist Chocolate Cake with all of you.

Personally i like this cake ,as it taste very chocolaty. I keep my cake in the freezer as my dessert. When i feel like i want to have a piece of cake, i would microwave for 30 seconds and top with some walnuts and pecans.

And the most interesting part is, no need oven, i am using my pressure cooker for this cake.

I am a very simple and straightforward person, hence my recipes are always simple and straight to the point, if you have any question, please PM me via FB or my page.

Ingredients: (4 Inch Pan)


68 gram Almond Meal
28 gram Cocoa Powder
1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
68 gram of melted butter
1 tablespoon of lakanto
80 gram of heavy cream
1 egg
1 tablespoon of warm coffee

Method:

1. Mixed almond meal, cocoa powder and baking soda in bowl. Set aside.
2. Mixed egg yolks, melted butter, heavy cream and warm coffee in another bowl. Set aside.
3. Fold (1) into (2)
4. Beat egg white with lakanto until stiff peak.
5. Fold egg white in egg yolk batter.
6. Bake in PPC (Pressure Cooker) for 45 minutes.

Note:By sharing our experiences in baking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence i would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement.

Comments