Skip to main content

INTERMITTENT FASTING 16:8 / 18:6 / 20:4 / 23:1

My personal experience on IF  since 2 months ago

IF = Intermittent Fasting

I gradually started from 18:6, 20:4 to 23:1 and I never feel so great for the past of my life before, and so I would like to share the benefits which I have gained from IF (Intermittent Fasting):

1. I try my best to prepare my own meal daily. I am using App to keep track on food which I eat. And trust me, I really enjoy in preparing my own food. As I know what are the ingredients I have added in my food.

Eating is more pleasurable - Looking forward daily for my OMAD.

2. Brain alertness – No matter how many articles you have read, what others have said. You certainly have to experience this. No more brain fog.

3. Reduce inflammation: For those who knows me well, know that I cannot even see fresh flower. As I have very sensitive nose. And I am allergy to nuts as well. So sad that I cannot wear anything other than platinum and gold earrings. With IF, I am now free from all the above allergic and no more inflammation.

4. Monthly pimples attack – Now no more. And I have clearer complexion.

5. Better immunity - *touch wood* I have not taking any MCs for the past 1 year.

6. Monthly Migraine – Migraine was a nightmare to me, my migraine situation will last for at least 3 days. And it has been following me since many many years ago (cannot even remember when it was started). Now, with my new lifestyle, IT has gone. And I hope it will GO FOR GOOD. Please don’t come back again.

7. Now i can wake up at 5am daily (including Saturday and Sunday) freshly! I feel more alert during the day and sleep deeper at night.

8. My office is at 4th Floor, i can smell the fried chicken from the mamak opposite the street. I am like Super-Heroin with High Sense of smell.

If you would like to know more, you may PM me via my email or FB @Baking Diary by Peg’s Cottage 潮汐河旁小屋 Group
https://www.facebook.com/pegscottage/

Note:By sharing our experiences in baking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence I would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement

Comments