Skip to main content

RECIPE OF ITALIAN CHRISTMAS BREAD (PANETTONES) 圣诞面包 意大利圣诞面包



To make it easier to eat, i have used cupcake liner for my panettones.
If any of you would like to give it a try, please refer to this link.
However, i have added heavy cream for my recent recipe, to make sure my bread is moist and after even after 3 days.

Hence, the updated ingredients will be as follow:

Ingredients: (Yield 10 Mini Panettones) - Depends on the size of your liners.

300 grams of bread flour
70 grams of mixed fruit/ dried cranberries/ raisins
40 gram of heavy cream
50 gram of fresh milk
60 grams of SCS unsalted butter
60 grams of water + 1 teaspoon of rum essence
60 grams of castor sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon of instant dried yeast
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 whole eggs
1 egg yolk

Note:By sharing our experiences in baking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence I would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement

Comments