Skip to main content

FROM VEGETARIAN TO PESCATARIAN

Dear friends,

I wish to mark as a record that I have successfully fulfilled my 2 years vegetarian target. And today, I have move to my new journey of becoming an pescatarian. (I had Tuna for my keto breakfast today)


In short, a pescatarian is someone who chooses to eat a vegetarian diet, but who also eats fish and other seafood.

As after my research, I have realized that certain collagen can only be be found in marine. As age is catching up, metabolism also became lower. Hence we need collagen to help to give our skin strength and elasticity, along with replacing dead skin cells. And Fish collagen contains Type I collagen, which is 85% of our skin collagen and the building blocks of our skin's structure. With this, i shall be having fish again.

Note: By sharing our experiences in baking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence I would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement.

Comments