Skip to main content

(UPDATED) PINEAPPLE TARTS FROM SCRATCH 旺来黄梨饼

Last Sunday project, i made some pineapple tarts for my kids. They love pineapple tarts. However, this is my first time cooking pineapple jam (normally, my mum will cook for me). It actually needs a lot of patience, i would say. I am testing out my mini mould which was given by my mum. Kindly refer to the this link for crust recipe and please find the below for pineapple jam recipe.


Kindly refer to the this link for crust recipe and please find the below for pineapple jam recipe.

Ingredients: 

2 kg Pineapple

105 gram of sugar (Brown or white sugar)

Method:
Use blender to blend the pineapple.
Cook the pineapple water in Pressure Cooker. Chicken Mode x 4, close lid, auto release. I check every 15 minutes and stir the jam. Add in sugar anytime when you are stirring your pineapple water. 
Cook until your desire texture.
Pineapple jam is done. Please wait until it has completely cool before keeping in the fridge.
Note:By sharing our experiences in baking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence i would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement.

Comments