Skip to main content

SUPER WEDNESDAY - EAT HEALTHY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW


I started to prepare my own breakfast and lunch box since March 2017. (I still go out for lunch occasionally, but not very often). The above is just a sample of my breakfast box/ lunch box, i will prepare a night before, and heat it up the next morning. And i will bring to office. If you need more ideas, please refer to my album.

I have not been taking "meat" since July 2017. I am not Vegetarian/ Vegan, but No Meat.

I didn't really tell this openly to the public, it is not a secret; i just don't think is necessary to inform everyone. I have decided to make this move after i watched a video of a slaughterhouse from youtube. And of course i wanted to be healthier as well.

Since then, i started to study about how to balance up the daily nutrients. How to get enough protein if no meat etc.

No one say is easy, definitely not difficult if you want to be a healthier you.

Do not hesitate, not too late to start today.

If you need more assistance or recipe, please email me, I will be more than happy to share my knowledge with you.

Note:
By sharing our experiences in baking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence i would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement.

Comments