Skip to main content

RECIPE OF SANDWICH LOAF WITH NATURAL YEAST STARTER 天然酵母三文治面包 (无任何商业酵母)


This is the first time i managed to use my own cultivation of Natural Yeast for my bread making. ( I have failed 3 times previously)  until i found the recipe which can make successful natural yeast.

I started to study how to make Natural Yeast, as commercial yeast sometimes can cause indigestion. Indigestion can include feelings of bloating, gas, nausea, heartburn and other gastric distress after eating bread which contains commercial yeast.

I will share my step by step "The Cultivation of Natural Yeast" in my next post. If you would like to know further, please email/ PM me via my FB page

Meanwhile, please find below the recipe of my sandwich loaf.

Ingredients:

250 gram Japanese Bread Flour

116 gram of Natural Yeast Starter

25 gram of Sugar

1/4 teaspoon of Salt

80 gram of Fresh Skinny Milk

45 gram of Cooking Cream

5 gram of Nestle Creamer (Optional)

22 gram of Butter

Method:

1. Place all the above item in your BM accordingly.
2. Set dough mode for 20 minutes.
3. Add butter.
4. Run for another 20 minutes. (while running at this mode, you may pause 3-4 times, and cut your bread dough, this is to expedite the process of reaching the window pane test). Please refer to the link on the Dough Cutting.
5. Take out your dough, hand knead for about 10-15 minutes.
6. Place bread dough in a GREASED BIG BOWL, and leave at your counter top overnight. (About 6-7 hours)
7. After that, shape your dough and place in a grease bread pan. Proof until 80% - 90% of your bread pan.
8. Cover it and baked at the preheated oven of 190 C for about 40 to 45 minutes.

Note:
By sharing our experiences in baking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence i would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement.

Comments