Skip to main content

VEGETARIAN - PESCATARIAN (NO MEAT)

I have been a Pescatarian since June 2017.
What is Pescatarian?

The word “pescatarian” is occasionally used to describe those who abstain from eating all meat and animal flesh with the exception of seafood.

If you opt for Pescatarian, I believe:

Since June 2017:
  • I take only vegetarian food in the morning. (You may refer to my FB page for some tips of your vegetarian breakfast/ salad)
  • I will bring food from home for my lunch.
  • I take very LIGHT dinner. (You may PM me, if you wish to know more)
  • I cut down all junk foods, which include potato chips.
  • I don’t eat fast food. (but I still take French fries occasionally)
  • I don’t eat store bought bread. (ONLY HOME MADE, you may refer to my blog on my homemade bread)
  • I am still trying hard of not eating BISCUITS, as biscuits are considered as junk food.
If you opt for the above, you’ll definitely feel healthier, less headaches and less sickness as well as increased energy levels. In long run, you may also improve your weight, your health, hair and even your skin.

However, this is purely individual choice with strong determination!

“If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be vegetarian.”

- Paul McCartney


Note:

By sharing our experiences in baking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence i would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement.

Comments