Skip to main content

EAT CLEAN, STAY LEAN: QUINOA, BROCCOLI, FRENCH BEANS SALAD BOWL



I would like to share on how do I stay healthy and eat “Clean”.

I have been eating “Clean” for almost all of my breakfast days since 2017 (Means no NASI LEMAK for breakfast). And of course, I basically skip all the junks, like chips, fried food, instant noodles, fast food, and food which has HIGH calories (But i still eat biscuits and Cakes). And I do treadmill workout for at least twice a week. I have managed to loss my weight for 5kg for the past 1 year. (Without starving)

And I can proudly tell everyone that I have achieved one of my 2017 resolution!

And I think everyone can do this.

Overall, is our own health, who doesn’t want to be healthy?

I used to have bad days, which I felt so depressed when I cannot fit in to my jeans, to my pencil skirt, cos I have BIG THIGH, BIG BUTT; No matter how hard I tried then I starved myself then I got gastric.

But now I can wear my skinny pants confidently.

I am not doing any advertisement or promoting anything products. This just merely a sharing session, which we can share how we can eat healthier for our own health and to be a BETTER us.

** Of course, during this period, there are a lot of negative comments, people will treat me like ALIEN, and also some sarcastic word. But who cares! As i just want stay healthy. 

Comments