Skip to main content

PINEAPPLE TARTS FROM SCRATCH 旺来黄梨饼

It is time to practice some of the traditional cookies for Chinese New Year 2018. One of the most popular and also MUST HAVE cookies will be Pineapple Tarts in almost every household in Malaysia and Singapore.

I got this recipe from my mum, and trust me, you will never regret after you have tried out this recipe.

As for the pineapple jam, it was home cooked 2 pineapples for this recipe. My mum has added some blended rock sugar to enhance the pineapple taste.




Note:By sharing our experiences in baking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence i would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement.

Comments

  1. Thanks for your recipe sharing. What is the purpose of adding corn flour?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment