Skip to main content

HFLC / KETO

What is it HFLC diet?

Many of you might wonder why is it HFLC diet? Why would you want to make your life miserable? Why would you want to stay in your own world? Why would you want to trouble yourself? 

There are many WHY factors when it comes to HFLC diet. I believe many of you has been experiencing sarcastic criticism from your friends or colleagues. (If you are already doing KETO)

You are in fact very lucky if you have very supportive friends throughout this journey.

Apparently the HFLC diet is not something new, it has in fact been practicing since our ancestor time. Why is it so good? Why is it so famous among the celebrities and all over the world? It is very hard to describe in words, you have to try to believe and to experience the different in yourself.

I am here not to write about what is HFLC. (As there are already lots of articles online) But I would like to share my experience throughout the 325 days journey on HFLC diet.

For my HFLC diet, I didn’t really follow strictly, but almost 90%. (As I have been adjusting the lifestyle which I am comfortable with). Please find below some of my experience to share.

What apps am I using?
My Fitnesspal - Calories counting App
Zero.com - Fasting App

How do I prepare my OMAD?


I will prepare my food one night before (after i got back from work). Normally is one type of meat (Protein), Egg, 2 types of vegetables, some nuts. And also some good fats, i like to use VCO.

I do enjoy the preparation of my OMAD by tracking every item I cook and record it down. Some might think I go too extreme, but i am happy with it. So, please don't judge me.

I will do adjustment accordingly for my OMAD if I think I need to shed more pounds or when i know I need more protein for my night time workout.

Then I will put in a glass container, keep in the fridge. Next day, bring to work, heat it up during lunch time.

I feel it is quite sustainable, as i am very filling and pleasurable with my meal.

Hope this sharing will help you, if you need more information, please PM me via my email.

Thank you.
With love and passion,
Peg's Cottage


Note:By sharing our experiences in baking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence I would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement.

Comments