Skip to main content

AIRFRY CRISPY SALMON FISH SKIN (KETO FRIENDLY) 生酮香脆三文鱼皮


Dear friends,

If you have realized, crispy fish skin is a snack trend now. We will see crispy fish skin snack everywhere nowadays. Not sure how many of you like these crispy snacks. But I heard the Salted egg yolks version are very addictive and also very expensive, it cost RM 35 per pack. (Really costly)

In our family, we don't really eat salted egg. Hence i have came out with my own version of crispy fish skin. And most importantly, I know what type of ingredients I have added in and where my fish skins are from.

I am delighted to share with all of you my version of Airfry Salmon Skin.
I am very glad that I have got some Salmon skin from a vendor who air-flown their Salmon directly from Japan. I have bought 1 kg. Now I regret, should buy more instead of 1kg, as it is too delicious. You will not stop with only 1 piece.

Ingredients:
Salmon Fish Skin 250 gram

Seasoning:
1 teaspoon of Salt
1 teaspoon of Pepper
1 teaspoon of Mint leaves
1 teaspoon of Curry powder
2 tablespoon of Olive Oil
2 tablespoon of Coconut Flour (As I cannot take nuts, hence I am using coconut flour)

Method:

Mixed all the above ingredients and seasoning.
Airfry @ 200 C for 15 to 20 minutes, until you hear the "Pop-pop" sound from the fish skin, means the skin is sprouting the air to make it crunchier.

Note: By sharing our experiences in baking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence I would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement.

Comments