Skip to main content

RECIPE OF UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE 无糖巧克力


To make this bitter chocolate when you crave for chocolate.

Please note it will not taste as good as store bought chocolate.

Yield 22 Chocolates.

Each about 56 Cal.

Ingredients:

1//2 cup of unsalted butter

1/4 cup of cocoa powder

1/4 cup of VCO

1 teaspoon of Stevia (optional, I didn't put any sweetener in it)

Method:
  1. Mix all the above ingredients until it has well corporated. Then pour into any mould. As for me, I have used cupcakes liners for it. 
  2. Freeze in the fridge.
  3. Have one when you are on your Keto diet, and its only 56 cal per piece!
Note: By sharing our experiences in baking, we could improve further the recipe. Hence I would appreciate if you could kindly link back your baking experiences to my blog for sharing and further improvement.

Comments